WordTango's Publication Bootcamp with Amanda Miska
- Thursday before class- Log in to our virtual classroom space, introduce yourself, and chat with your classmates.
- Saturday, October 1st- Class begins at 9 a.m. EST. Amanda Miska posts 3 written lectures released at 9a.m., 12p.m., and 3p.m. EST.
- Ask the Editor- Amanda Miska, Publisher/Editor-in-Chief of Split Lip Magazine + Press, will be on hand throughout the day on Saturday, October 1st to answer your questions on getting published.
- Message Boards- We will open discussion threads where you can discuss craft and publishing with your classmates.
- Flexible Schedule - While the lectures are released at specific times, they will remain posted on the site throughout the weekend so you can read and participate when it's convenient for you. In addition, message boards will remain open through Monday, October 3rd, so you can continue to chat with your peers.
Share Your Work
- Share your work - We will open conversation threads to give you the opportunity to share your cover letters with your peers. Peer encouragement is an important component of WordTango classes. You may share work, tips, feedback, and support!
Get ready for a great class!